20 May Marriage Life Hacks | Life Hacks- Part 4
May 19 and 20, 2018 | Steve Tanner
Marriage Life Hacks
Life Hacks – Part 4
May 19th & 20th, 2018
“Give honor to marriage, and remain faithful to one another in marriage.” Hebrews 13:4a
- Play Together (Best Friends)
“As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend.” Proverbs 27:17
- Stay Together (On The Same Page)
“Can two people walk together without agreeing on the direction?” Amos 3:3
“And further, submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.” Ephesians 5:21
- Pray Together (Serious About Faith)
“Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart.” Colossians 4:2
“Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying.” Romans 12:12
- For A Marriage That Lasts, Put God First.
- Keep a Time.
- Keep it Short.
- Keep it Focused.
- Keep Your Relationship in Mind.
My Next Step This Week: I will honor marriage by praying every day for all marriages.
- What is a practical way you can honor any marriage today?
- Read Matthew 6:9-13. Now pray for marriage (yours or others) using this passage as a guide.
- The Fruit of the Spirit is found in Galatians 5:22-23. It is a set of attributes that should be present in the life of a Follower of Jesus. Read that passage and choose one or two of them to work on this week. Ask God to help you apply them in your relationships. (See more about the Fruit of the Spirit in the Life Transformation Bible, pages A52 – A68.)
Note: To go even deeper on the topic of marriage, study it in the Life Transformation Bible on pages A92-93. A FREE copy is available for you in the lobby.