30 Apr Time Life Hack | Life Hacks- Part 1
April 28 and April 29, 2018 | Dr. Jeffrey Allen Love
Time Life Hack
Life Hacks – Part 1
April 28 & April 29, 2018
Dr. Jeffrey Allen Love
My Capacity: 168 hours a week.
Subtract 60 hours a week for work = 108
Subtract 56 hours a week for sleep = 52
Discretionary hours a day = 7½
“Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.” Matthew 6:33
- I Have To “Know” To Say “No”.
- What Can Be Done By Only Me?
“Yes, each of us will have to give a personal account to God.” Romans 14:12
- What Am I Most Effective At Doing?
“For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.” Ephesians 2:10
- What Gives Me The Greatest Personal Satisfaction?
“Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart’s desires.” Psalm 37:4
“And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul?” Mark 8:36
Next Step: I will prayerfully review the three questions to “know” my priorities.
- In reference to Pastor Jeff’s points, make a list of your “Only Me’s”, “Most Effectives”, and “Greatest Satisfactions”. Circle the ones that you find most difficult to place in proper priority. Ask God to help you change in that area.
- Read Matthew 6:31-34. How can you “seek the Kingdom of God” in practical, daily living?
- Read the following Bible verses regarding time: Proverbs 16:9; Ephesians 5:15-17; Psalms 90:12; James 4:13-14. What is one thing you can do today that will help you better prioritize your time?