Due to copyright restrictions, we are unable to post the messages for this series. Join us on campus or at alivechurch.com/online to watch live during any of our services.
When Life Is Good
At The Movies – Part 6
July 20-21, 2019
“…Remember the Lord, who is great and glorious…” Nehemiah 4:14b
- When Life Is Good, God Is Good.
- Celebrate God’s goodness.
“Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me.” Psalm 103:2
- Recognize God’s goodness.
“…true godliness with contentment is itself great wealth.” 1 Timothy 6:6
- Share God’s goodness.
“…this Good News about Christ…is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes…” Romans 1:16
- Focus on God’s goodness.
“Temptation comes from our own desires, which entice us and drag us away. These desires give birth to sinful actions. And when sin is allowed to grow, it gives birth to death.” James 1:14-15
- When you fail, come back to God.
“Don’t you see how wonderfully kind, tolerant, and patient God is with you? Does this mean nothing to you? Can’t you see that his kindness is intended to turn you from your sin?” Romans 2:4
My Next Step: This week I will remember God’s goodness by intentionally seeking ways to Celebrate it, Recognize it, Share it, and Focus on it.
Car Questions: Discussion starters for your drive home, and beyond.
- What is contentment?
- What are some of the ways God has shown His goodness in your life?
- Who has shared God’s goodness with you?
- Who can you share God’s goodness with?
- How many ways can you think of to celebrate God’s goodness?